ORIJEN Cat Treats Freeze Dried - Regional Red
ORIJEN Freeze-Dried Treats are crafted with the same quality ingredients that make up our trusted foods. Crafted with your cat's nutritional needs in mind, Regional Red Treats are made from 100% raw ranch-raised beef, grass-fed lamb, wild boar, and Boer goat ingredients, gently freeze-dried to lock in the natural, nourishing nutrients and rich protein for a treat that is as healthy as it is delicious.
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula for cats
- 100% Ranch-Raised Angus Beef, Alberta Lamb, Wild Boar & Yorkshire Pork - whole prey diet
- Gently freeze-dried - Locks in nutrients and flavour
- Fresh, preservative and antibiotic free
- Protein rich and low glycemic
Fresh Beef Liver (19%), Fresh Lamb Liver (17%), Fresh Boar Liver (14%), Fresh Pork Liver (13%), Fresh Beef (13%), Fresh Pork (12%), Fresh Lamb (12%).
Each 35 g (1.25 oz) bag holds about 100 cat treats. Each treat contains approximately 1 kcal.
|Crude Protein||Min. 45%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 35%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 1%|
We Also Recommend
CATIT Creamy Lickable Cat Treat - Chicken & Liver
CATIT Creamy Lickable Cat Treat - Salmon
CATIT Creamy Lickable Cat Treat - Seafood