ORIJEN Cat Food - Tundra
A diet rich in animal protein is what your cat would hunt and eat in the wild. ORIJEN Tundra offers 40% protein from goat, wild boar, ranch-raised venison, Arctic char, free-run duck, and mutton, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, providing them with all the protein and nutrients they need in order to stay healthy and strong. Two-thirds of our animal ingredients are FRESH or RAW, for a concentrated source of protein. Infused with freeze-dried liver, your cat gets a boost of flavour with this richly nourishing diet.
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate food ' Replicates your cat's natural diet
- Whole prey diet ' Complete and balanced nutrition; All ratios mimic the natural diet
- Meat and protein rich ' Ingredients made of 85% protein-packed for a protein level of 40%
- Rich in essential fish oils ' Essential for peak health
- Fresh, local fruits and vegetables ' Delivered fresh daily
- Grain-free, Low glycemic formula ' Contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional cat food
- First 10 ingredients are premium animal source
- Botanical inclusions ' To mirror the instinct to forage for grasses and weeds
- DHA and EPA from fresh fish ' Essential for immune system and nervous system
- No added water ' Steam cooked in its natural juices
- Regionally sourced ingredients from Canada's best
- For all life stages
Fresh Goat (5%), Fresh Wild Boar (5%), Fresh Venison (5%), Fresh Arctic Char (5%), Fresh Duck (5%), Fresh Mutton (5%), Fresh Steelhead Trout (4%), Fresh Duck Liver (4%), Fresh Wild Boar Liver (4%), Fresh Wild Boar Kidney (4%), Mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), Whole Pilchard (4%), Lamb (dehydrated, 4%), Mutton (dehydrated, 4%), Alaskan Cod Meal (dehydrated, 4%), Blue Whiting (dehydrated, 4%), Duck Fat (4%), Herring (dehydrated, 4%), Whole Red Lentils, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Green Peas, Whole Chickpeas, Whole Yellow Peas, Whole Pinto Beans, Lentil Fibre, Fresh Mutton Tripe (1.5%), Herring Oil (1%), Fresh Goat Heart (1%), Fresh Goat Kidney (1%), Fresh Goat Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Liver (0.5%), Fresh Venison Heart (0.5%), Fresh Mutton Liver (0.5%), Fresh Wild Boar Heart (0.5%), Whole Navy Beans, Goat Liver (freeze-dried), Venison Liver (freeze-dried), Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Whole Zucchini, Whole Parsnips, Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Bartlett Pears, Kale, Spinach Greens, Beet Greens, Turnip Greens, Dried Brown Kelp, Whole Cranberries, Whole Blueberries, Chicory Root, Turmeric Root, Milk Thistle, Burdock Root, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rosehips, Enterococcus Faecium.
Calculated Metabolizable energy is 4120 kcal/kg (535 kcal per 250ml/130g cup). Calories are distributed to support peak physical conditioning with 39% from protein, 17% from fruits and vegetables and 44% from fat.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||20.0%|
|Crude Ash (Min.)||9.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||3.0%|
We Also Recommend
My cats love this food. I have several types of food for them, a couple of vet grade foods, wilderness and this. This is the only food all my cats eat. Very happy.