ACANA Dog Food - Classic Red
All modern dogs evolved from the grey wolf, and they anatomy remains the same, requiring the same protein-rich diet as their ancestors. ACANA Classic Red is packed with nourishing protein from whole animal ingredients, including meat, organs, and cartilage from grass-fed lamb, ranch-raised beef, and Yorkshire pork, giving your dog everything they need to stay healthy, happy, and thriving.
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates such as Alberta steel-cut oats
- 50% grass-fed lamb, Angus beef, and Yorkshire pork
- 50% fresh fruits, vegetables & botanicals
- Ingredients from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every time
- Optimal healthy skin and coat
- No wheat, rye, potatoes, corn, tapioca, or gluten
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada's best and freshest ingredients
- For all breeds and life stages
Lamb meat meal (23%), steel-cut oats (22%), fresh angus beef (5%), fresh yorkshire pork (5%), lamb fat (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, raw grass-fed lamb (4%), whole oats, fresh beef liver (2%), pork meat meal (2%), herring oil (2%), fresh pork liver (2%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fiber, fresh beef tripe (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried beef liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Choline chloride, Zinc chelate, Vitamin B5.
Metabolic Energy: 3,493 kcal/kg (419 kcal per 250ml/cup) with 30% of energy from protein, 30% from vegetables and fruits, and 40% from fat.
|Crude Protein (min.): 29%||Omega-6 (min): 2.50%|
|Crude Fat (min.): 17%||Omega-3 (min): 0.80%|
|Crude Ash (max.): 7.5%||DHA (min): 0.15%|
|Crude Fiber (max.): 5%||EPA (min): 0.15%|
|Moisture (max.): 12%||Glucosamine (min): 600 mg/kg|
|Calcium (min.): 1.5%||Chondroitin sulfate (min): 800 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus (min.): 1.1%||Carbohydrate (NFE): 29.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (min.): 2.3%|