ACANA Dog Food - Senior
Your senior dog needs a diet that is rich in animal protein, to support the development of lean muscle and to promote a healthy body weight. ACANA Senior features higher protein levels from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs, helping your dog maintain peak health. In WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ACANA nourishes dogs naturally, keeping them healthy, happy, and strong.
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Regional sources for all ingredients
- Low-glycemic & limited carbohydrates
- 65% Free-Run Cobb Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-Caught Flounder
- 35% fresh greens & botanicals from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every day
- Enhances metabolism as well as skin and coat
- 0% grain, gluten, potato, tapioca, starch, GMO
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Formulated for all adult dogs 7 years and older
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), pea fiber, fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enterococcus faecium.
Metabolic energy is 3325 kcal/kg or 399 kcal per 250 ml / 120 g cup with 35% from protein, 29% from fruits and vegetables, and 36% from fat.
|Crude Protein (min.)||33%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||14%|
|Crude Fibre (max.)||6%|
|Crude Moisture (max.)||7%|
|Calcium / Phosphorus (min.)||1.5% / 1.1%|
|Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.)||2.2% / 1%|
|DHA / EPA (min.)||0.3% / 0.3%|
|Glucosamine (min.)||1500 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min.)||900 mg/kg|